We get to have a 3-day weekend every month, so our long weekend in June was spent in Idaho. Friday was spent in my mom's gorgeous yard, grubbin' on some Canton, some shopping with the girls, and going golfing with the fam.
We had a family reunion on my mom's side that we attended on Saturday. It was pretty low key and nice. Just sitting around watching the kids play in the water and eating some good food.
Here's Payton enjoying the kiddie pool.


And then for the big kids, we had this -

Pretty sweet waterslide, huh? My uncle has had this for a long time. I think it's been a work in progress and he just keeps making little improvements each year. The kids all spent a good 8-10 hours playing on this.

Swimsuits and Cheetos. Life doesn't get much better than this.

Well....except maybe for swimsuits and watermelon.

....or swimsuits and swings. Payton had a great time if you couldn't tell.

Payton watched the big kids climb this ladder all day long and couldn't keep her hands off it.

By the time the day was done, Payton had about 10 gallons of water in her diaper and had some major junk in the trunk. Oh precious! Like mother, like daughter.


Before heading home on Sunday, we went up to the greenbelt to feed the ducks and geese. Payton really likes the
idea of animals lately. Likes them from a distance and gets all excited looking at them and talking about them......not so much once she gets right next to animals.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. I'm bummed now that I missed it!
Great pictures of my little punkin. We loved having you home. . .so come again whenever you can.
Payton is looking so grown up! Not like a toddler anymore. I beautiful little girl.
Payton...I just want to SQUEEZE YOU!!! DAAAARLING! She could pass as 3! Thanks for such a cute post!
Post a Comment