Our relationship has grown and changed and we've learned so much over the past 4 years. I'm so grateful for a husband that wants to improve our relationship every day. He is always so understanding and thoughtful.
I always knew that Craig would be a great dad. I'm so blessed that he cares so much for our daughter and takes such good care of her. Payton is lucky to have such an awesome dad.
If I had a list of the reasons why my husband rocks, this would be just a small part of that list: He makes dinner for us every night while I'm at work. He helps clean the house. He changes poopy diapers. He helps with laundry. He sings to Payton (not in tune, necessarily...but he does sing). He takes care of the yard. He brings me flowers for no reason. He teaches the lesson in our primary class every week. He takes Payton on walks in the neighborhood. He lets me put my ice-cold feet on him to warm them up even though he hates it. He kills spiders for me because I'm afraid of them. He goes to every doctor appointment that Payton has because he wants to be there. He lets me hold the remote because he knows I like to be the volume Nazi. He lifts weights (yeah, I thought I'd better put something manly on the list after all that other stuff). :-) This list could go on and on. Basically, he spoils me rotten, that's what he does.
Happy anniversary, Craig. Thanks for everything that you do for me. I love you! Here's to many more years to come!!
10 comments:
Cangratulations Lani! Sounds like you have a winner :)
Happy Anniversary! Craig- your little girl is growing up so fast. She is such a doll! Lani- I remember sitting next to Craig at work and hearing him talk about his amazing wife, he really adores you. I also remember the day he came over to my desk to annouce he was going to be a Dad. He was beeming with excitement. I have no doubt that he is an awesome husband and dad. Congrats on 4 years strong!
Happy Anniversary!
Gosh I've never heard you be so mushy before! Craig is for sure a keeper! Congrats on 4 years---you're a great couple and an even cuter family.
I can't believe it's already been 4years. Love all the cute things you said about Craig. Especially, the holding of the remote control. You are great at controlling the volume! Hope you two do something real fun to celebrate :)
Awww! COngrats Lan! That's so awesome. You guys are such a great couple! Payton is lucky to have two awesome parents who are head over heels for eachother.
P.S. I love the story about him fanning you with the clip board. I still have a chuckle over it when I think about it. Just proof that even when things get a little crazy, you guys are still so good to eachother in the end.
Congrats again!!!
j
Happy Anniversary! I was just laughing the other day about Craig's first trip to Shelley for Spud Day....when he flew in to Idaho Falls, and when you pulled into the single wide trailer, telling him it was home.... He must be a keeper after all that!! Love you guys. ~kk
What a nice blog Lani! I'm glad you have such an awesome hubby! Happy Anniversary to you both :)
Happy Anniversary. I hope you did something fun! You and Craiger and great together....and you make cute kids :).
Happy Anniversary...I still remember that very, very rainy reception, but what impressed me the most was your relaxed attitude about it all!! You two are a great couple. Nice tribute to your hubby.
Post a Comment