Thursday, April 10, 2008

This week in videos....

We haven't been up to anything super exciting this past week. Just home doing our everyday thing. But I thought I'd just post a couple videos from the week.

Here's Payton having a little "get to know yourself" time in the mirror....

We were having a nice conversation over lunch the other day. She had a lot to say. She won't talk as much once I get the camera out, but it's still pretty dang cute. I just love watching her eyes in this video. I think they are so expressive.

5 comments:

amy said...

Cute videos of Payton! She has a lot to tell you. I always just wonder what they are really thinking.

nalani said...

Gosh that totally reminds me of someone else who loves to make faces in the mirror......Paytons mom!!!!

Cameron Family said...

Cute videos. Chase loved the one with her talking so I kept playing it over and over again for him! See they already have a connection!

Julie G. said...

Jack and I loved watching Payton's video's. The one in the mirror was cracking me up. She is getting big. We need to play soon.

BB&KK said...

Great flix!! I love that she loves herself so much! That's right, just keep kissing yourself Payton.

What a babe. Can't wait to see you guys in person (hopefully soon).

love ~kk