We started off with a rehearsal late in the afternoon on Friday. Needless to say, it was tough to get to the "rehearsing" part because we were goofing off so much. Beaus' groomsmen were a barrel of laughs and it was tough to stay on task.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Wedding weekend
This weekend was my sister Kristi's wedding in Bellevue, Idaho. It's about 30 minutes south of Sun Valley. My aunt and uncle have a ranch there and it is absolutely gorgeous. It's just so quiet and relaxing there. Anytime I'm there, I just wish I could move in and live out my days on the ranch. :-)
We started off with a rehearsal late in the afternoon on Friday. Needless to say, it was tough to get to the "rehearsing" part because we were goofing off so much. Beaus' groomsmen were a barrel of laughs and it was tough to stay on task.

Saturday afternoon was the wedding. Here's KK making the final preparations. Lookin' good KK! (Yes, I know that her initials aren't KK anymore, but the name is gonna stay.)

Earlier in the morning and as often happens in Idaho, it was SO windy. But the wind stopped in the afternoon and it was absolutely PERFECT. It was so pretty. The yard looked great, the decorations looked great, it was just picture-perfect....the pictures don't really do it justice.
KK was surprised when my cute grandma was able to make the trip to the wedding. Everyone was so happy to have her there for the big event.
KK being walked down the aisle by my dad.
I thought it was so cute when Beau teared up watching KK come down the aisle. Crying at your wedding watching your soon-to-be-wife walking down the aisle is definitely on the "times when it's okay for a guy to cry" list.
Beau hangin' out with the girls.
KK's been so excited to get her wedding band that I just had to get a pic of it. It is just gorgeous!
The happy couple....Beau and Kristi Burley! 

Our little family.
Payton was so good throughout the weekend. She got passed around from person to person and was just a trooper all weekend.
Janet surprised KK by having her girls do a little wedding hula at the dinner after the wedding. It was the prettiest dance and it totally made me cry. It's amazing to me how these girls can move. One is a football player and the other doesn't even dance that often. They were so graceful.....I just love it when they dance.
We started off with a rehearsal late in the afternoon on Friday. Needless to say, it was tough to get to the "rehearsing" part because we were goofing off so much. Beaus' groomsmen were a barrel of laughs and it was tough to stay on task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this update!!!! I still wish I could have been there! It looks like it was just the perfect day! The setting is just INCREDIBLE! I thought you all look so great and I love KK's wedding dress---it is just perfect for her. I love Payton's dress too----so cute! I especially LOVE KK's ring---gorgeous! Looks like it was a reeeeal fun time!
Fun times.... beautiful wedding!!
Great post Lani! You guys got better pics than us. I actually didn't touch a camera...that is not being a good blogger. Anyways, you and Julie both did a good job breaking down the weekend. Mine is pretty brief.
Beautiful pics. It was fun to see pics of the ranch too! KK looked beautiful and so do all of you girls. I love the dresses. O I love Payton's dress also! Fun.
Post a Comment