Monday, September 10, 2007

Football game

Thursday night we headed into Orem for a football game. Here's the history on this: ever since she was little, my niece Rylee has always played football with her dad. Fast forward 10 years or so. You thought that football thing was maybe a phase? Think again. Rylee is now a freshman in high school and is still playing football. She made the sophomore football team this year and she is one tough cookie. And she doesn't play some whimpy position like kicker or something where she's not in the heat of the action. She plays on both the offensive and defensive lines. She even benches more than any of the other guys that play on the line! You go girl! Don't get me wrong...I still really worry about her. I try not to think about boys being mean to her or think about her getting hurt or something. But she loves it and she continues to play because she wants to, not cause someone else wants her to, so I say good for her.



This is her out on the line....number 65 (with the long hair coming out of her helmet.)

Rylee's team won the game (don't know the score) and they were really good. Hopefully I'll be able to go watch more games.



Here's us hanging out on the bleachers. Aunt Janet begged to have me get Payton out of her car seat so she could hold her, so I put her to work feeding her.
Cute pic of Payton and her auntie Janet.
And this might possibly be my favorite picture of Payton that I've taken yet. I just think she looks so precious. Everyone keeps telling me that she looks so much like Craig, so I guess I can't take any credit for this cuteness. Good thing I have a hottie for a husband!

3 comments:

Cameron Family said...

It's crazy because when she was born I thought she looked exactly like you! I can see a lot of Craig in her now as well. It is amazing how they change so fast.

nalani said...

Way to go Rylee! I think that's awesome! I want to come see one of her games--call me the next time she has one---this weekend maybe?

Tami said...

Well, she is adorable and she does look alot like her dad...but you did a great job baking her and are nurturing her! Look at Mitch...Ted all the way!