So cute... and her Mama is looking good too!!!
Lani, you look so pretty in that pic! You always look cte, but I love the pic!
Lani! You look awesome!! You have been tanning, huh? No! I am still the whitest and am going to glow in KK's wedding pics!
Love the pics of the fam all dressed up. I am sure she was quite a hit at church.
Lani you look STUNNING in that picture---super cute! Oh and Craig you look hot too! Fun pictures. You should have had someone take one of all of you together!
Lani you look so GREAT! What cute family pictures :)Chari
I sure am glad that I've been paying my friends so they'll say such nice things about me.
I love the pic's, Payton is growing so fast, what a pretty little girl. You look great too. Keep the pic's comming.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute... and her Mama is looking good too!!!
Lani, you look so pretty in that pic! You always look cte, but I love the pic!
Lani! You look awesome!! You have been tanning, huh? No! I am still the whitest and am going to glow in KK's wedding pics!
Love the pics of the fam all dressed up. I am sure she was quite a hit at church.
Lani you look STUNNING in that picture---super cute! Oh and Craig you look hot too! Fun pictures. You should have had someone take one of all of you together!
Lani you look so GREAT! What cute family pictures :)
Chari
I sure am glad that I've been paying my friends so they'll say such nice things about me.
I love the pic's, Payton is growing so fast, what a pretty little girl. You look great too. Keep the pic's comming.
Post a Comment