Payton with her cousin, Ellie.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Labor Day
On Labor Day we went to a BBQ at Craig's Uncle Siegfried's house. I'm bummed because I didn't do a good job at all of taking pictures of the event. His house is up Lambs Canyon and it is SOOO pretty up there. His house is in a gorgeous area and it was such a pretty night. A great night for pictures....too bad I'm lame and didn't take any. And I call myself a blogger....whatever! I did get a couple pictures of Payton with her cousins and Grandma.
Payton with her cousin, Ellie.
Payton and cousin Ben.
Payton and her proud grandma.
Payton with her cousin, Ellie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CUTE! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
I cannot believe how big Ellie and Ben are! They are adorable, too!
Cute pictures! I just love that you post pictures so I can see how cute Payton's outfits are. She is a stylin little girl!
The picture of Payton looking at her grandma is adorable!!!
Post a Comment