We took Payton to her 18 month appointment today. I was feeling a little camera happy, so I'm just going to go ahead and post all the pictures that I took. I just couldn't believe that we were at her 18 month appointment already. It was like 2 seconds ago that we took her in for her 2 week appointment. And now, here she is, running around, making herself right at home in the doctor's office.
Here's the stats for 18 months:
Weight: 26.9 lbs (83rd percentile)
Height: 34.2 inches (98th percentile)
Craig was still slightly disappointed that she went from 99th at 12 months to 98th at 18 months. Sheesh! She's doing all she can!
Head: 18 inches (41st percentile)
Coming from a Kendrick family that sports rather large heads, I'm quite pleased with the 41st percentile on her head. Maybe she won't have to have her hats custom made from the "people with huge heads store" like the rest of us do.

It's amazing the damage that can be done and everything that can be explored in a matter of 3 minutes while waiting for the doctor. The doctor will soon learn that he can't leave us waiting at all if he wants any of his stuff safe.You can tell she's been practicing her tip-toeing. She's got the muscles to prove it. Nice calves, Payton!
This is the funniest part. I don't get it why kids don't like the doctor. He gets to do all the nice things. Little kids should really fear the nurses. They are the ones that inflict the pain.
All he wanted to do was listen to her heart, check her eyes and ears, and a couple other things. Her sad faces during this are priceless.
4 comments:
She is such a cutie! I always love her little pig tails! I think they are so cute and make her just look like a little girl now! Growing up way too fast....SLOW DOWN! :)
I was with her a WHOLE weekend and never got to see her warmed up to me. What's an auntie got to do to get some LUV?!? :)
I can't believe what a big girl Payton is! I too love her little pig tails, so cute. It was fun seeing you yesterday, your hair is too cute. I hope everyone at Smith's thought so too ;)
yes...growing up so fast! I am amazed that Craiger makes it to every appointment!
Post a Comment