For several years now, my favorite color combo for outside lights has been red and clear. I think that it looks like a candy cane and I just think it's so cute. So that was an obvious choice when deciding what color of lights to do on our house. I must admit, I almost talked myself out of doing red and clear because lately that color combo has gotten more popular. I didn't want to do them just because lots of other people have them now. But I just had to. I feel like putting up a sign on my house that says, "I wanted to do candy cane lights like TEN years ago" just to separate myself from the crowd. :-)
So here's the finished product. (Not the greatest pictures because I just used my point and shoot camera and it didn't really do so great in such low light, but you get the idea.) I must say that I just love driving up to my house each night and seeing our lights. It brings a smile to my face every time. Aren't they so perfect and straight?? That's Craig's handy work. Didn't he do so good? I sure do think so!
5 comments:
They look great! Good job Craig!
Looks great, and the snow adds a nice touch too! Reminds me of Peppermint Ice Cream!
Very cute! Maybe Craig should start hanging lights and charging!
Can Craig come do our house? Ted isn't into hanging lights. That's ok cause we can enjoy everyone else's.
Amen! I hate it when the lights look like they just put them up until they ran out. Or put up a random assortment of mismatch lights they found in the garage. Next year I want lights as perfect as yours. They look great!
Post a Comment