So basically this is another photo album entry. I don't have much to say. Payton is 10 weeks old this week and all I can say is I think she's awesome. :-) She's changing so much and getting so fun. She's getting less fussy in the evenings, she's sleeping for slightly longer stretches of time at night, and she's just discovering more and more things every day. She's figuring out her hands and is trying to suck on them more and more each day. She smiles all the time now and I just get the biggest kick out of that. Basically....I'm one proud momma.
Here are some random pictures that I've taken of her lately.

She loved taking a bath from day one and still does. Sometimes she starts crying only because I take her out.

Hanging out with Auntie Nalani at the girl's night out dinner. Nalani's brushing up on all of her motherly instincts. :-)

I know this picture is all washed out because she was wearing white and wrapped in a white blanket, but I thought it looked kinda cool with her pretty blue eyes.

We try to do a little tummy time every day. Payton absolutely hates it. She strains and squirms and grunts and just gets herself all worked up. I tell her that she should just lay her head down and relax and enjoy it. She doesn't listen to me. I was able to snap a picture before the screaming began.

All pink! All the time! :-)
7 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 10 weeks old. Time flies!!
I was so happy to finally see little Payton on Sunday. She is darling and has a great smile.
A new blog! I just saw Payton's cute face 2 days ago but am so excited to see it on here. Thanks for posting and I love all of her expressions you captured on here.
These are such cute pics! I love her little smiles! She is a cutie. Keep us posted even more, we love the pics!
She is super cute!! She sure takes after her Auntie Nalani! I'm so glad that she doesn't cry anymore when I hold her too!
Such a pretty girl... :)
Okay, so I realized that because I haven't seen Payton in a while, she had probably changed; I had no idea! She is still super cute, but she doesn't look like the same baby to me! I miss her and can't wait to her on Sunday! I hope that everything is going well!
Post a Comment