We had a fabulous long weekend in Idaho for the 4th of July. Jan and her kids were there too and we all had a great time. I love that Payton is getting older and really gets into all these things now. So much fun.
Friday night was fireworks in the driveway.


This is how Payton wanted to watch most of the fountains. She wasn't in love with all the noise.

I decided to get Payton all dolled up in red, white, and blue this year. I'm sure it was much more fun for me than it was for her. She is quite a girly-girl though and loved her wavy hair. She kind of looks like she has cocker spaniel ears. :-)


Even the fingernails and toenails were in on the 4th of July action. She thought this was pretty cool too.

Good times with her cousins.

And a trip to Idaho wouldn't be complete without hanging out with the horses and a ride on the buggy.
1 comment:
I LOVE the patriotic theme...and the Cocker Spaniel ears (you nailed that one for sure).
Post a Comment