We planned another backyard pool party for Payton's 3rd birthday. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate. Fortunately, kids are kids and they didn't care and had a great time anyway. The water just came from the sprinklers and the sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The pinata was quite a hit with the kids. (Get it? A hit?......I'm so funny.)



Then it was time for presents. We thought it would be fun for Payton to make a little announcement with one of her presents.
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! Congrats! We really need to get together! Do you know what you are having? You should soon if you don't already... that is if you are going to find out... Love and miss you!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!! :) ps...Payton is adorable!
I love that you're back to blogging!! I'm super far behind too...and hoping to get caught up today. Since I don't get to see you guys as often as I like, I REALLY depend on these blogs to keep up to day (hopefully that's enough pressure/guilt to keep you going for a while) :) Love you!!
Post a Comment