I wanted to put a few more pics of Mexico on my blog. I need to be able to look back on these to help push through the next couple months of winter.
Here is our lazy river. They weren't lying when they said "lazy" but hey, I wasn't complaining. Sunny Mexico in a lazy river? Nice way to spend an afternoon.
Just some of the surroundings at the infiniti pool. The grounds all over the Four Seasons property were immaculate and gorgeous.
Craig and I in front of the infiniti pool. It was so dang cool to lay at the edge of the infiniti pool and watch the ocean waves crash right beneath you.
Here we are at the location where the movie "The Predator" was filmed. We were going to attempt some zip lines but we were too late and they were closed.
Craig and I kicked it for about 3 hours at the beach one afternoon. It was awesome. I took an awesome nap and was just a pro at relaxing. Have I mentioned how nice this vacation was? We had SUCH a good time.


Oh, man. Can I go back?
5 comments:
I'm so jealous! It's so gorgeous and you and Craig look so good! Looks like you really got a chance to relax. I'm loving that resort - You are going to have to tell me where and what it is called. Because I'm telling you right now, as soon as the stress of this baby, work and all the other crap is calmed down I'm going on vacation. Did I mention my blood pressure has been steadily rising since week 30 due to stress? I'm healthy as a horse except for that small hypertension issue. :) I literally need a vacation. I miss talking to you! e-mail me and tell me what you are up to!
Wow, that looks beyond incredible! You two really know how to vacation. I'm with Jes - I want the resort info for this place! Thanks for giving us all a little upper through the winter blahs!
mary
ps, super cute vacation pedi. :)
I am so jealous of you two!! That looks AMAZING! Glad you guys had a fun time!:)
lucky. And that's all I have to say. :(
19 days and counting for our Mexican vacation. Can't wait to go veg in the sunshine!! Looks like a terrific vacation.
Post a Comment