Payton wants to do and be involved in everything that anyone else is doing. She is not one to be left out. So when Craig wanted to make cinnamon rolls one Saturday morning, I told him that he needed to plan on having a helper cause there was no way Payton was going to miss out on the fun.
And she really did stick around for the whole thing. She had to help with every part of it. Here they are getting them all rolled out.


Roll 'em up. "Let me help, daddy."

Gotta love the Saturday morning attire.

Yup. As far as Payton is concerned, "smile" still means "show me all your teeth."

Time to get the pans greased up.

Still hangin' in there. Lickin' her fingers and sneaking bites the whole way through.

This is her stool. She calls it her "skool." She is pretty handy with this and hauls it all over the house getting into everything that is supposed to be too high for her to reach.

Finally......the finished product! Boy oh boy, were they good. One of the best batches yet, Craiger!
3 comments:
Looks tasty. Our neighbor made us some cinnamon rolls last week and I've been craving them ever since. I saw a good recipe on America's Test Kitchen that I'm going to try out, but I may need Craiger's recipe if it doesn't turn out.
k, her curlers are so cute. We are having cinnamon rolls tonight and this just makes me even more excited!
That sure seemed like a lot of work for 4 cinnamon rolls! OH, and I LOVE the saturday morning outfit. But somewhere between 1 and 37 it becomes much less cute!!
Post a Comment