Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still alive...

I know, I know. We're not dead. Just really busy and trying to settle into our new life and new job. We still don't have all our boxes unpacked, still don't have all of our mail forwarded, still don't have our other house rented or sold. I have 8 million "to do" lists around our house and I don't know that any of them are getting done. Oh well.

And then to top it all off, I lost my jump drive. I put all my cruise pictures on my jump drive and now it's lost in the madness somewhere. Thus, the lack of new posts on my blog. I don't want to post things in the wrong order. So I have to find that jump drive and then I can continue.

But we really like our job and things are going well. But now it's time to go hunt through more boxes for that jump drive...

6 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I have been wanting to call and see how things are going....it seems like it has been FOREVER! Glad to hear things are going well and that you are slowly getting in. Give me a call sometime....When you have time so we can catch up! We should meet for lunch in SLC sometime.

Jeff & Melissa said...

yes, you all come to SLC and we can meet for lunch-- that's a great idea!!

Hope all is well!!

Kristi Burley said...

Glad to know you haven't deserted the blog!! Do you know you can control the order of your blog by the date?? use the "Post Options" menu (just above "Publish Post")...and your blog will sort based on the date you enter there. Now get SOME pictures up!! I haven't seen you, or your fam in a while :)

Tami said...

I have been thinking of you guys for quite some time! I hope Ted has told you HI for me. I am happy to hear you are liking your new job, home, etc... Hope Payton is loving livin on the Ranch! Know that I always wonder how you all are and we need to get together this summer!

Julie G. said...

I have been meaning to call and check on you too! Haven't done it yet. Glad everything is going well and you are getting settled. We need to do a lunch date or play date soon!

ilene said...

Glad to finally see your cruise photos. We're definitely going to have to do a cruise sometime.