Payton has now figured out how to smile on command. She thinks it just means to show her teeth. So this is what you get. Man oh man, I love this kid.
And the final result....
Payton gets a little crazy running and jumping on our couch. I know I shouldn't allow it, but we do have some really fun times playing on the couch. There is a little side effect of static though. Her hair gets out of control with static.
This isn't an action picture. This is just how much static there is.

3 comments:
That's so awesome! Nothing like a little static to keep you entertained for hours. =)
I LOVE IT!!! Glad she's getting to experience the pink sponge curlers. And how adorable is she?!?! So interesting too....just when I think she looks EXACTLY like you as a kid...i see glimpses of Craiger too (i guess you don't get all the cuteness credit). Thanks for the updates.
look at all of that hair! GOSH!!! No fair. Peyton (my Peyton) get your hair growing!!!
Post a Comment